About the Copperas Cove Cemetery
The Copperas Cove Municipal Cemetery was established in 1987. Individuals interested in purchasing spaces or lots should first contact the Cemetery Office at (254) 547-6049 for an appointment. Information regarding burial permits and a copy of the cemetery ordinance may be obtained at the Copperas Cove Senior Activity Center, 1012 North Drive, Suite 5, Copperas Cove, TX 76522. Arrangenments for burial may be made directly by family members, representatives, and/or through funeral homes.
Main cemetery plots- $700 Per Plot
Infant section plots- $300 Per Plot
Memorials and Decorations
• Memorials must be cast bronze, marble, granite or any substances used by any state or federal agency.
• The maximum width of any marker shall not exceed ninety (90) percent of the width of the permit site.
• All markers will be erected on the concrete slabs.
• Cut flowers, potted plants, or artificial flowers must be placed in a vase on the concrete pad, on the monument, or on a monument base.
• No temporary markers other than official funeral home markers are allowed.
• The city may clear gravesites twice each month to remove old flowers or plants. Artificial flowers will be removed only when they are faded or brittle.
• Construction or installation of curbing steps, fencing, hedging or enclosures of any kind will not be permitted.
• Any temporary object must be placed on the concrete pad (including but not limited to plants and flowers). No glass or breakable items will be permitted.
• Trees and shrubs shall not be planted on any permit site.
The city reserves the right to remove anything in violation of this rule. Any existing fences or curbing that become unsightly must be removed or repaired within a reasonable time at the permit holder’s expense. Permit holders are required to physically locate the permit site prior to the construction of any concrete pad or installation of any monument. Any movement of the marker/monument requested by the permit holder will be made at the permit holder’s expense.