In order to better serve you, the Copperas Cove Solid Waste Department would like to know about your experience with us. Please take the time to complete this brief survey.
For each question, fill in the circle by the number that corresponds with your answer. Add any comments or suggestions that you may have.
Service: (required) Recycle (Green) CartHousehold Waste (Blue) Cart
Rating System: 5= Very Satisfied, 4= Somewhat Satisfied, 3= Satisfied, 2= Somewhat Dissatisfied, 1= Very Dissatisfied
How satisfied are you:
1. With your current solid waste service? 12345
2. With the types of recyclables currently being collected? 12345
3. With the overall response you received regarding a concern expressed by yourself? 12345
4. With the timeliness of staff handling your concern? 12345
5. That the staff is professional and courteous? 12345
6. With the appearance of the City's Solid Waste Operational Center? 12345
7. With the operation of the City's Solid Waste Operational Center? 12345
8. What programs have you participated in during the last 12 months? RecyclingBrush Pick-upUse of the Transfer StationLarge Container Rental
9. Please provide comments or suggestions on how the City's Solid Waste Department can better serve you
Hours of operation: Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm Scale closes at 4:30pm
The Transfer Station is open five Saturdays per year from 8:00am-12:00pm: • The 2nd Sat in March • The 4th Sat in April • The 3rd Sat in June • The last Sat in September • The 3rd Sat in November